Catching your customer’s attention and making it easy for them to see special offers as they walk around your store is key to increasing sales. That’s where dump bins come in. Retail dump bins are display solutions that provide practical product storage combined with strategic messaging – ideal for housing red-hot promotions or fast-moving items. They’re a cost-effective tool in any retailer’s marketing kit to help encourage last minute impulse buys.
What is a Retail Dump Bin?
Also known as basket displays, cardboard or product dump bins, retail dump bins are free-standing containers that are used to hold and display products and can be found in many different retail stores. As they are usually made from cardboard they are a versatile and sustainable way to display promotional items that catch the eye of your customers as they move around your store.
They can be used to highlight special offers, new products or throw the spotlight on price reductions. If they are strategically placed, the bins are guaranteed to attract shoppers’ attention on their journey around your store from the entrance to the point of sale (POS). Easy to erect and collapse, cardboard dump bins serve as a practical and cost-effective storage and display unit for retailers looking to encourage additional purchases as customers make their way to checkout points.
Cardboard Dump Bins
Using cardboard to create your branded dump bins not only means that they’re lightweight and easy to put together and move around, but they’re also sustainable. Cardboard is one of the main materials that can be recycled so the bins don’t go to waste when they’ve done their job. The material is ideal for printing onto so your graphics and sales messages can be displayed on all sides of the bin, making them a colourful and eye-catching display.
Our Product Dump Bins are:
- Lightweight so you can position the display wherever you want
- Durable so you can display your products for a long period of time
- Easy to assemble, and disassemble. Ultimately reducing the amount of time spent merchandising your products
- Flat-packed for low distribution and storage costs
- We print our dump bins in several ways depending on the client’s brief. Our most popular printing method is printing in high definition using quality UV inks on sturdy EB flute boards
How can a Dump Bin boost sales?
A seamless shopping experience will encourage a customer to keep coming back for more. That’s why stores with memorable marketing messages and well-organised displays see continued success. Retail bump bins are an affordable and customisable solution for showing off even more of your products. If you’re weighing up your options and wondering whether a branded, free-standing cardboard display could be the solution for your point of sale needs, here are just some of the ways that they can boost sales in your store:
- Increasing in-store spending: Lightweight and easy to move, product dump bins can be used throughout retail environments to save on valuable shelving space and direct shoppers toward the point of sale. Retail dump bins that are packed with promotionally priced products will catch the eye of avid bargain hunters, and a display full of products that complement other higher-end items displayed close by will prompt customers to keep on spending
- Promoting seasonal purchases: Customisable bins are both eye-catching and easy to assemble, helping retailers to simply and effectively rebrand products for a seasonal promotion. From Valentine’s Day-themed chocolates to Christmas confectionery, product dump bins offer an affordable and dynamic display solution for retailers looking to adapt their stock to suit upcoming events and the latest trends
- Encouraging impulse buys: By placing well-stocked dump bins on the path to the point of sale, retailers can appeal to impulse buyers and keep customers distracted from lengthy queues. By that stage, shoppers will be ready to commit to making a purchase, but you can raise the average basket value by placing low-cost items in this crucial area of the store which helps increase the sales of impulse items
CREATE YOUR PRODUCT DUMP BINS TODAY
When creating your bespoke Product Dump Bins with Simpson Group, you will work with our CAD designers and client services team to guide you through the whole process, from the initial idea to the finished product. If you would like to discuss your options with our team, then be sure to give us a call on 0191 416 1579 to get started today! Get A Quote