Simpson Group’s Newcastle United Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
SIMPSON GROUP (registered company no. 11171309) of Simpson Group, Influence Park, Rutherford Road Washington Tyne & Wear NE37 3HX is the promoter of this free competition. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons follow the rules below depending on the Social Media platform before the stipulated closing deadline (18/05/2018 5.00pm) will be entered into a free competition as set out on Competition to win the prize detailed in the Image (the “Prize”). The winner will be announced on 21/05/2018.
An individual will be randomly selected from the following social media handles WHO FOLLOW THE RULES. Users can post once on each social media platform and only ONE prize will be won between the social media platforms.
Twitter Rules – Entries must be made by following @SimpsonGroup on Twitter, Retweeting the ‘The Tweet” which includes the competition image ‘The Image’, using the #Simpsongroupnufc ‘The Hashtag’ and tagging a friend who they would share the prize with.
Facebook Rules – Entries must be made by liking Simpson Group on Face, Sharing the ‘The Facebook post” which includes the competition image ‘The Image’ and using the #Simpsongroupnufc ‘The Hashtag’. The entrant must tag a person they would share the prize with.
Instagram Rules – Entries must be made by following @SimpsonGroup on Instagram, Sharing the ‘The Instagram post” which includes the competition image ‘The Image’ and using the #Simpsongroupnufc ‘The Hashtag’, The Instagram user must tag a friend in the original post who they would take to the game and share the prize with.
- This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 18 years who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. TRANSPORT to the event is not included.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Any instructions provided in the Tweet/ Facebook Post/ Instagram Post form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- The Prize is 2x Platinum Club tickets to the first game of the next season (2018), 2x Helicopter Rides over Newcastle and St. James’ Park, 2x Tickets for an exclusive backstage tour of the grounds and 2x meal tickets to be redeemed at the NINE Bar.
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified following the Competition closing time (5.00pm 18/05/2018), firstly by Social Media post depending on the social media platform and then by direct message to the winners Social Media account.
- In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit and non-refundable.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their Social Media handle being made publicly available if they win.
- The winner agrees to be part of a small PR campaign that includes being photographed receiving the prize, a small interview that will be used in online content on simpsongroup.wrigglehost.online and other Simpson Group related publications. The winner gives Simpson Group permission of full ownership of any content and material.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, or other documents related to the Prize.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
- By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This Competition is governed by the law of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple Twitter accounts/ Facebook Accounts/ Instagram Accounts for the purposes of entering the Competition shall be ineligible. Users are allowed to share once on each of their profiles.
You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of contacting you in the event that you are drawn as a winner of the Competition.
As a participant and/or winner, you will fully release Twitter, Facebook or Instagram from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.