Deadline: 20th July 2018
Vacancy will close early if the right candidate is found – apply early to avoid disappointment.
Excellent opportunity to begin a new career within the ever growing print industry, with the support of an established POS (Point of sale) organisation with over 35 years of experience. You will start your role in the environment where the product itself is prepped, printed, hand tailored and delivered to high prestigious customers such as Next, Footlocker, Santander and Thompsons.
The end goal of the successful applicant will be able to competently run a; Youngshin Semi-Auto Platen, Crosland Handfed Platen, Large/small format Guillotine as well as Lamina semi-automatic Laminator
- Bespoke finishing; including folders, boxes and slipcases
- Folding, creasing, guillotining, mounting, laminating, booklet making, perfect binding
- Perform operator maintenance on print and finishing equipment
- Help maintain a high level of safety, cleanliness and organisation around the workplace
- Comply with company H&S, Environmental & Quality procedures
- Adhoc duties as directed by the Business Manager
|Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 GCSE A-C (including English, Maths) or equivalent
- Mathematical, Good communication skills, Computer literate
- Self-Motivated, enthusiastic, able to take the initiative, sharp eye for detail, team player, confident, self-management (good time keeping), Reliable.
- Vacancy will close early if the right candidate is found – apply early to avoid disappointment. Please note you may be contacted via e-mail for interview.
- 20 days holiday on your first year and 26 days from your second year onwards
- Free on-site parking
- 3 Year Apprenticeship
CLICK HERE TO APPLY